Sabina Yesmin
Composition #1,Draft # 3
Sep 22,209
The Most Influential person in my life.
I think in our life everybody should have one or two influential people. Don’t you think it’s really important in our life? In our transition from child hood to adulthood , we need someone to show us our right path. We didn’t know what to do in that age. My sister is one of my influential person. From beginning of my life until now she helping me. When I was child she taught me how to study. Also she helped and make me a good hearted woman. She is one of my best friends. From then till now without her ideas I am not capable to understand anything.
My influential person is my sister in my life because she was the one taught me how to study. I can say that as a first alphabet .When I was four years old she used to sit down with me in the evening time every day for reading time . Secondly she made me read the book I felt very easy. When I didn’t understand she start to read and explained me very nicely than I felt easy. Thirdly she was very helpful in my life. In my high school life when I felt I was not able do this home work or I said I can’t do that ,she was the one make me to do my home work . She was ten years older then me and I used to listen to her whatever she said to me like don’t play now or you have to go to school . I think my sister is the best.
I used to live with my sister even after she got married. I was so attached to her. While I was living with her, she taught me how to be become a good hearted woman . First of all she is really gentle and polite woman . In my neighborhood everybody liked her because she didn’t have any problem with them. Example some people used to do the kitty party and they gossip but my sister never did. That is why she didn’t have any problem with any body. Almost every body is her friend. Also I liked the way she behave with people . Secondly she knew how to solve problems in the house or any where she see, it could be other neighbors fighting with injustice she try to stop it . And made them peace relationship. One day one of her best had a family problem with her mother in law about her friend parents . But my sister showed her way how to mitigate the problem. After that her friend was so surprised and pleased in her family life. She is kind woman because she tries to help the poor people to get enough food close by the help service . In my country there is so many charity organization services. That way they try to recover the poor family. She is helping people by one of that service. My sister is really nice woman and I learned from her how to helped people . So that influence me to nursing people.
When people understand each other, we could say that they are under standing. So I can say she is an understandings woman too, because when I am with her she can tell me I am happy or not after she see my face. I have been sharing with her almost everything that happen in my life. She is one of my best friends. First of all if I need any suggestion she give me that helped me to solve the problems, Secondly after my marriage I wasn’t able to stay with my husband family because I had to leave my siblings in Bangladesh. So it was really hard to make them like my siblings as friends. She helped me to understand that. This is the life try to adjust and she gave advice over the phone. Thirdly as a friend she showed me way to become a happy in my life. She is also one of them who encouraged me to study. She told me to if you start the study again you will find happiness in your life . Her suggestion was really helpful in my life I am really proud of my sister.
It is important to have one influential person in our life’s . I think from beginning to end of our life every single person should have one person who encourage our everyday living life’s . And they can give us potential idea to make our life’s achievable in the future. So I think that an influential person is very important in our life’s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment