Sabina Yesmin
Composition # 2
Draft # 3
Biography.
My name is Sabina Yesmin and I am from Bangladesh. I was born and raised in one of the biggest cities, Komilla. I have nice family. Before I came to America there were eight family members. When I was in my middle school my parents wanted to move to the capital city Dhaka because my all siblings were moved there. But my Grandma didn’t want to move from there. She told us that if she moves from there she will miss my grandpa more because she used to love him so much. Also that was my great parent’s house and we had to live there. After two years, my grandma died. Then my parents moved out of the city. At that time I was in high school. But my parents felt bad when they had to move from that city because they had been living there thirty years. I also liked it because I grew up there and it’s a very quiet place.
I have a really big family, and we were four sisters and two brothers. We were very friendly but my oldest brother was little different. And four of them used to scare of him because the way he talked they thought he is upset. I was never scared of him, but I respected him. He never showed them angry attitude like yell out at them that they have to afraid of him, but they didn’t know why they have scared and whenever they saw him they start to ran one room to another room. But I think that’s respect. My three sisters are married. They got married when they finished their graduation. My sisters marriages were settle marriage. In my country you can chose one boy you like but your parents has have permeation to get married. So their marriage was settled by my parents. My father has dreamed about us to make us well educated and give us better future. I think so far he did .One of my brother is doctor. My oldest brother is a businessman and they are successful
After my sister got married, I and my two brothers were living with my parents. We had a party every Friday because Friday is the day when we don’t have to go to work like weekend in America. The party was for whole day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My sisters came with their family and sometimes we had to go their house. My father was businessman and my mom was a housewife. They were very strict about our life during our study time they sat with us and watch us to finish our homework. And used to ask us how we were doing in the school did we give our home work to teacher and what was our grad. They always wanted us to complete our study. Also they were very liberal. They never forced us to do study too much they wanted. The only thing they were wanted us that we have to finish study and achieve our goal. My younger brother is very friendly with me. My all siblings were behaved polite with me because I was the youngest one. They thought mom and dad loved me most. That was true because they really loved me. But my parents loved them too.
My neighborhood was very big. It’s in the city. I had couple of friends who lived close to my house. So I had lots of fun to chat with them at the evening time. Also one of my sisters was living two blocks away from my mom house. So during the week days I stayed at my sister house and on the weekends I stayed with my mom. And I am so attached to my sister because she used to love me more than my other sisters.
My house was beautiful looking and inside was very peaceful because my parents were cool personality they never fought. Inside the house my room was my favorite place. I decorated my room way I liked. I chose the paint, furniture for my room. When I had to stay in my house, my two brothers, my parents and me had to have dinner together. That was the most important time in my life for now when I think about it because when I got married after six month I lost my dad so I can’t have those days again.
After I got married my husband became the important person in my life. He is quite friendly and bossy he is like to see me I listen to him all the time and he don’t want me to argue with him. Also he listen to me as well. When I finished my high school graduation in Bangladesh then we met. I didn’t know him before I got married .It was settle marriage too. When I got married I had to move to America because he was living here before we got married. I didn’t feel too good but it was ok I have to think about my family life that’s why I had to come to America. After I came here five years later I had one boy. Now these days he is my most important person.
When I came to America I had a dream to finish my studies. But I haven’t had a chance to do that before now because we had to move from New York to Georgia one of the state USA in the south for business purpose. My husband wanted me to study. So I started to think about my plan that I wanted to study. Now I am at the CLIP program I think which is going to help me to accomplish my dream. CLIP is the most reliable study program I have ever seen in my life. I am saying that because I am learning grammar, reading, writing and speaking together. My dream is to be become a nurse. I like to help people and serve people who ever need helps. I know I have to do lot of work about this because first of all I have to take care of my family and my baby also my study. So I have set my mind that I have to finish my study. And take care of my family too.

No comments:
Post a Comment