Sabina Yesmin
Composition # 8
Draft # 3
Album : Kavi Toh Nazar Milao.
(Some times look at me)
Kavi Toh Nazar Milao is an album of Indian classic pop music. This album was a really big hit in 2000, and it was made by duet singers Adnan Sami and Asha Bohsle. They each had several solo albums before they joined together. But this one made by them. It has combine songs and it is really great. This album was a “Dream Come True.” For Adnan Sami. But Asha was already the queen of singers in India . So it was really good luck for Adnan Sami’s future. Adnan is an Asian ,western classical , jazz, and modern pop- rock singer. “Kavi Toh Nazar Milao album” was the record breaking album of his life. This album was best duet by Asha Bohsle and Adnan Sami in 2000.
Kavi Toh Nazar Milao has thirteen songs. All of the songs are in Hindi and all the songs are about love, emotions and feelings. I like all the songs , but two of them I like the most. First, the song Kavi Toh Nazar Milao Kavi Toh Kariv Aow ( Some times Look at Me and Some times Come Close to Me) is a great song. I like it because the lyrics and the rhythm are cool and romantic. This song is about a girl and a boy. In the song the girl liked the boy so much and the boy also liked the girl so much but they don’t know. After they met they want to tell each other, but they can’t say it. They only say it with their eyes . I like this song because it has feelings. I liked this song the first time I heard it. After that I realized that I have to keep this album in my top five list. The next song is Beegi Beegi Rato May Far Tum Aow Woo Na (Can You Come This Rainy Day Again Can You Come at This Moment) This song is romantic sad song. This song is kind sad because the girl is not with him. So he is missing her at that moment . And that is about that girl he had met before, and calling by singing he want’s her to come to him and he want’s to sing with her in the rain.
My favorite moment of this album are the number one song and the number three song because it makes a romantic and sad mix. How ever I would like to give this album about four and half stars. The lyrics are really good, and the story is really interesting. If you like Indian classic pop songs I would recommend you to listen these songs . This albums one of my top five albums because it is really romantic and has meaningful songs you may like.

No comments:
Post a Comment